readers wives in blouses

💗0
hello to you all out there? are there any of you that have pics of your wives, girlfriends in your favourite blouses? perhaps we could start a gallery/swap meet for these. I'll kick off if you want

guzz

Re: readers wives in blouses

💗0
Good idea. If we get enough pics we can post occasional guest galleries

Bhowani

💗0
I'm going to send some photos in. How do I do that? Can I attach them to a post someghow?

Cheers

guzz

💗0
Hi

Send me an email via the Contact button above and I'll advise you by reply how to send them to me.

💗0

Works for me. Send to me at the noted e mail & I'll reciprocate!

💗0

The first of our Members' Wives galleries will be posted soon. If you have pictures of your wives/girlfriends/partners in blouses or in bondage or both, contact me via the Contact button above and I'll advise you how to send them to me.

Bhowani

💗0

Don't forget to send in your pictures of your wife/partner/girlfriend in blouses and bondage. Contact me via the Contact button above and I'll let you know how to get them to me

Cheers

Bhowani

💗0

Hi there, I have a vast collection of pics(incl ex girlfriends)!!! and webfinds. Many are focussed on the collars being turned up, worn up etc. I would welcome any picture exchanges etc with any member out there.

Ragards,
Tom

💗0
How about sending a few for posting here, Tom??? Contact me above and I'll tell you how to do that.

Bhowani
Login to reply