neck scarves

💗0
thanks bhowani...i love the neck scarves! keep it up. i just got back from 3 days at the hospital. i became a "daddy" tonight!

Re: neck scarves

💗0
Congratulations!!! Now the trouble starts!!!

Glad you like the site. Lots more neckscarves to come

Bhowani

💗0
yes, I love the look of a DiD while wearing a neck scarf. Bhowani- how about this for an idea-
Use what the model is wearing for a kidnapp scene. Model would be wearing the standard outfit with matching neckerchief scarf. Leave the scarf on the model and use her panties for mouthstuffing, a single nylon stocking (she's wearing garters of course) to hold the panties in, then the other nylon (would work with hose ripped in 2 also) to bind her wrists. Perhaps even a belt to secure her torso/elbows.

Scene would be perhaps a well dressed scarf wearing secretary that gets tied up by the boss in his office becasue he can't take it anymore :) you could even throw in some phone cable or electrical cable to bind her ankles/knees. Progressive shots of the struggle and tieing would be a must (video would even be better) Perhaps at the end even the neckerchief would finally be used to blindfold her after she's tied helplessly.

Just a few thoughts, but keep up the neck scarves!

💗0
Sounds good Steve. Got a few shoots coming up so I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Bhowani

💗0
I'm also a big fan of scarves too. I prefer scarves with prints or patterns to solid color scarves. Also, I like seeing neckscarves worn "cowboy" style, like you did recently in that set with Jasmine, so if you could feature these two things every once in a while, that'd be great.

And since we're on the subject, what do you think about headscarves?

Thanks

💗0
Hi

I'm a fan of neckscarves as well as scarf gags and blindfolds, so don't worry - there's plenty to come. To be honest with you, I'm not sure if I like headscarves or not but I did a set with Wendy Jayne recently in which she wore a headscarf Grace Kelly style and it looked nice. I'll post that soon and shoot some more next time I get the opportunity.

Cheers
Bhowani

💗0
like many others I too am an admirer of silk neckscarfs,especially the more colourful type,but white is the more sexier when used for a gag or blindfold.
Maybe a few more satin blouse scenes with silk scarfs added,that would be nice.
Keep up the great work
Phil

💗0
Satin blouse scenes with scarves??? I wish all requests were as easy as that!! You just wait.

Bhowani
Login to reply