Favorite Bondage Outfits

💗0
To the other fans of bondage, what outfits do you like seeing the ladies rigged in.
Me, I'm partial to all black. Leather skirts, pants, ect. Totally naked is fun too.

Re: Favorite Bondage Outfits

💗0
For me has to be classic Ballet\Yoga style Black Leotard & Black Tights. Never can fail with that combo.

💗0
My favourite has to be the flight attendant look, closely followed by business suit/secretary. As for under wear, I do like to see a lady in a corset or basque with stockings.

All of the above with a neckscarf of course!

Would like to see the occasional scarf wrapped tightly around the throat and knotted at the back or front of the neck just for a change from the side knot.

💗0
My one favourite is very rarely seen on these pages,three quarter length black leather coat with tie belt,white silk scarf tucked around the neck under coat collar,and perhaps a colourful headscarf,very appealing when model bound with white silk ropes.

💗0
I have to agree with David , A nice Burberry style Trench coat , tied belt at the waist and a tucked in silk neck scarf or even better a silk headscarf.
Latter show the lovly ladie tied to a chair with the belt and tights and gagged with Her own scarf...........

💗0
I like David's idea above with the black leather coat very classy with knee high boots with high heels, tightly tied and firmly gagged. With leather it is nice when it is fashionable and stylish; the more sophisticated the lady the better she looks when kidnapped.

💗0
It's wonderful to have pictures of the Models in Tight Jeans or Trousers while their Shirt tucked in and fully buttoned up to neck.The scene gets more spectacular when their Collars are turned Up.Its quite arousing I guess.Can you please arrange pictures and videos of models tied up in that attire.

💗0
One of my most favorite outfits is a black tight vinyl-jeans with a white satin blouse (like shown with Donna Marie in July/August 08). It is looking only great! I personnaly do have several items like that and love to wear them. I feel exemtrly sexy in it and my boyfriend is running crazy if he sees me in these clothes...!

💗0
I agree that's a very sexy outfit - one of my favourite looks. I've got more sets coming up of outfits like that.

How about sharing some pics with members of you in that outfit?

Bhowani

💗0
I particularly like the "Buxum Secretary" look. Busty babes with skirts and tight wide belts to show off those curves. You need to add some elbow ties to those types of ladies. Glasses would also add to the look quite well.

💗0
Would like to see some more scarves worn as headbands or tying hair back.

💗0
Good idea. I agree it's a nice look. I'll try and remember to feature some in future shoots

Bhowani
Login to reply