collars

💗0
Hey Bhowani, I have joined this site again! The vids and photos are great. As before, I am requesting some collar up photos No bondage etc, just ladies with stylish shirts with collars turned up. Any such photod plsced on the site would br great Cheers mate, it's nice to be back

Tom

Re: collars

💗0

Hi Tom

Welcome back!

I've got some upturned collar sets coming up, you'll be glad to know.

Cheers
Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani,
Really lookin forward to this, sure there are millions of upturned fans out there. I have found some great Yahoo groups, are you aware of any other collar up, big collar shirt/blouse sites, don't want to miss any!! Really look forward to the sets, it's good to be back. Ps. There was a great blouse ladt called "Tola" Do you know any sources relating to her. She had a site, but I am unable to trace it? Thanks again,

Tom

💗0
Hi Bhowani,
Really lookin forward to this, sure there are millions of upturned fans out there. I have found some great Yahoo groups, are you aware of any other collar up, big collar shirt/blouse sites, don't want to miss any!! Really look forward to the sets, it's good to be back. Ps. There was a great blouse ladt called "Tola" Do you know any sources relating to her. She had a site, but I am unable to trace it? Thanks again,

Tom

💗0
Did some pictures of Lucy Zara with collar turned up this week. They'll be posted in a few weeks time.
I've seen Tola on Blouse Sexy (link in my links section) but nowhere else. Anyone else out there know?

Cheers
Bhowani

💗0
Hi again Bhowani,
Cheers, really lookin forward to Lucy Zara. I'm hoping this will be in the 1970's or ultra modern look, the bigger and pointier, the better!! Out of interest, when you're shooting in the future, would you consider doing a custom vid/dvd for me, based on upturned collars. Would be great if you could consider this. The Blousesexy sight is a fantastic site by the way!Do you know any other similar sites. Used to love Chez Burnos, but it is now closed.
Cheers again,
Tom

💗0

Hi

I don't do many custom videos, basically because they work out quite expensive. By the time you've paid for the models time and my time it would come to more than ?100 even for a short video. That puts most people off.

Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani,
Regarding custom dvd/video, I would pay ?200 for something like this. The focus would be on the larger collar shirts, with maybe different models trying on different shirts then turning their collars upin different positions for the camera. Could this be arranged, would save me hours surfing!!

Regards,
Tom

💗0
Using different models would get a bit expensive. Each model means another fee for the shoot and another model release fee. However, as I shoot each model on a normalshoot I could engage them for an extra hour to take the pictures you describe. You would only get one model at a time though. Use the contact button to email me if you wanted to take this forward.

Bhowani

💗0
It's wonderful to have pictures of the Models in Tight Jeans or Trousers while their Shirt tucked in and fully buttoned up to neck.The scene gets more spectacular when their Collars are turned Up.Its quite arousing I guess.Can you please arrange pictures and videos of models tied up in that attire.
Login to reply