How Many Blouses?

💗0
Hi bhowani, how many different blouses are there in your collection now? There are one or two which we see a lot (I am thinking in particular of a white full sleeve blouse with very long collar tips which are slightly rounded at the very end rather than dagger-pointed). but have we seen all your blouses on this site, or your other sites? Where do you get them all from? Do you use eBay at all? How difficult is it to track down the right size of blouses for your models? How did you learn your rope technique? You have referred to your friendship with Bondage Bob, but I think we would all be interested to know more about you and your bondage obssession.

Comanchero_1

Re: How Many Blouses?

💗0

Hi Comanchero.

Wow - there's a lot of questions there!!! In answer to your first question, I have around 100 blouses available for my models to wear. You can tell which are my favourites because they crop up a lot (I love that white one on a girl) but there are lots you haven't seen yet. I get the blouses from a variety of sources: some are owned by the model, some are from eBay, some are from charity shops, and a few I have had specially made.

My rope technique is entirely self-taught. Lots of practice over the years!! It was Bondage Bob who first introduced me to bondage photgraphy, but I had been tying girls up for many years before that. My love of bondage goes back to when I was very young and noticed that when a girl got tied up in a western movie or detective programme I found it very arousing. I have been lucky enough to have girlfriends and a wife who have been happy to indulge my passion.

Lets hear about other members' bondage experiences.

Bhowani

💗0
Does anyone else collect 70s and 80s blouses? What is everyone's favourite styles? What design of collar? Buttoned or unbuttoned? Let's exchange our opinions on this, people!

Com_1

💗0
Westerns, Dectective Movies and Superman were my early bondage experiences. Fortunately, there were a few willing girls in my neighborhood back then to tie
up.
Also, growing up in the 60's and 70's, these blouses were popular and I found that they looked much better on girls than others. A lot better. The problem seemed to be putting the two together.
I am very lucky to be married to a women who also shares my enthusiasm in this area, but finding blouses of this type is now almost impossible for us.
It's think it's great that Bhowani and others on this site have almost the exact
same tastes as I do in this respect.

💗0
My interest in bondage bgan with cowboys & indian games, later on secret agent movies & detective magazine covers. Over the years I have been fortunate in having girl friends that would let me tie them. My most recent "tied up girl" is my wife. She was very hesitant at first but once we got started, well, you can do the math.
Thanks for a good site!

>J<
Login to reply