Favourite Gag?

💗0

Hi

Just doing a bit of research here for future reference.

What's your favourite gag? I know what my favourite is (a silk scarf cleave gag - not knotted - with a silk or satin OTM gag - preferably white), but I like to cater for all tastes.

Bhowani

Re: Favourite Gag?

💗0
Over the mouth -- it's why I love your site!

💗0
Ballgag, I think.

BTW, I'm back! Couldn't stay away!

Com_1

💗0
Black tight spotted cleave, yes please

💗0
For me also BALLGAG it's better. With satin blouse and LANA will be wonderfull

💗0
Any scarf gag will do, though I do like to see scarves stuffed in mouths before further layers are applied.

💗0
Over the mouth gag, bandit style gag... I love your site and your pics, but if you can make your Otm gags a little bit tight... I know that is unconfortable for models, but a tight OTM gag is very expressive... Thanks for your works...

💗0
Silk Scarf with a color that contrasts to the models hair(like red for a blonde)and tied around hair that has just been brushed silky smooth.How's that sound?

💗0
Well, I have been around for quite a while, but mostly lost interest in purchasing more bondage photos/video when most of the business went for almost exclusivly making sets with either tape- or ballgags. After all these years, I still have the tight cleave/overmouth/overnose gag as my favourite.

💗0
Silk scarf with floral pattern folded into a thick band tied tightly over the mouth/nose (just like Lanafs Scarves for Easter). Beneath there should be another floral silk scarf with a big knot tied across that mouth.

💗0
Ball, although I don't think I've actually seen a a ball gag on this site. Of the gags that Bhowani uses, scarf.
Duct tape is the worst. Better off with no gag. I mean a woman's mouth can be very sexy without a gag (especially if she's blindfolded)

💗0
There are a few ballgags. a recent set wth Lucy Zara in a red blouse and leather trousers had one. Love to see the eraly part of that set as Just Blouse, and also LZ tied and balled without a blindfold, incidentally! You must have taken the sots, Bhowani!

Com_1

💗0
A scarf stuffed in the mouth, followed by a scarf cleave gag, then followed by a bandit gag (either above or below the nose) is my first choice. Second is a Japanese-style OTN scarf gag and third is a wide OTM scarf gag (both with the stuffing and cleave gag underneath). Also, scarves with a pattern or print of some kind are ideal.

Whatever the case, please stick to scarves. I rejoined specifically because you do some of the very best scarfgags on the net.

💗0

Thanks for your comments Snowman. Rest assured that scarf gags will always be my gag of choice. Just occasionally I use a ballgag or tape but only as a very occasional variation for members who like them. I take the view that ballgags and tape can be found all over the web, but there are very few sites which regularly feature good scarf gags, so that's the main emphasis of this site, along with nice outfits, rope and scarf bondage, and the most gorgeous girls I can find.

Bhowani

💗0
I'm not keen on duct tape I must admit.

As regards ball gags, well I have to admit that I haven't seen them all over the web as someone says, but that is no doubt because I do not look at a great many bondage sites. I'm only a member here and on Bob's, and that is because I have mainly joined both for the blouses. If the models were nude or in lingerie, nightwear or anything other than these fab shirts I would not be here.

But I am still don't entirely share the unconditional enthusiasm for scarf gags cleave gags or fabric gags generally, particularly if they are patterned. Sometimes they're OK but that's as good as it gets. Sometimes, well... I take them or leave them. I'm afraid blindfolds don't do a damed thing for me either. We're all different.

The combination of ball gags with a sexy blouse, however.... hmmmm..... is interesting, I dont know why. And though ballgags may be a staple feature of standard bondage sites, it is THE COMBINATION of unprecedented sexy 70s full sleeve blouses PLUS the ultimate gorgeous models PLUS the seven day updates, of course, that make this site what it is. The best. Ball gags are just an interesting sde issue that are only interesting because of everything else on here.

We just have to work on the Forum now, to get it as lively as Bondage Bob's. I really like the way he posts small preview pics of new shoots on his forum by the way. Gets us all drooling! How about it Bhowani? I know you have just given us loyalty bonuses which are wonderful but Bob style preview pics might attract more members to look at the forum and liven things up, eh?

Cheers
Com_1

💗0

Hi

It's true my forum isn't quite as active as Bondage Bob's, but that's because more people comment on the individual sets on the sets themselves, which doesn't happen so much on Bob's site. The good thing is to get feedback, however it's delivered.

I alsways post a preview after I've done a shoot, but I post it as a full size preview gallery - usually as a midweek bonus. For instance on Wednesday you'll get a preview of a recent shoot with Roxanne.

Bhowani

💗0
Thanks Bhowani, I see what you mean about the preview galleries now. And I have to say I really like the way members of this site comment on the individual sets, it's a feature of this site that I particularly like. I agree that it is underused on Bob's.

Com_1

💗0
I like knotted scarf cleave gag and then white scarf OTM gag. Some cloth rag or panties stuff in mouth is also my favour. Hoping can see it soon!

💗0
Sounds easy enough SonicCat. I'll see what I can do

Bhowani
Login to reply