Arms raised or tied above head !

💗0
Hi fellow blouse maniacs

Am I alone in finding the idea of bloused girls raising their arms to - or above - head height (or having them tied there, of course) really sexy?

No of course I'm not, because one thing is for sure in the internet age, that for every closet fetishist who thinks he or she is alone, there are loads more out there in cyberspace thinking the same thing.

I guess that what I find sexy is the whole rucking and rumpling effect of the blouse when that happens. In most cases, most clothing is designed to look at its best with the arms held down. When the arms raise really high the blouse becomes untucked (there's a plus for untucked fans like Mazer!) The shoulders ruck, the sleeve heads move around toward the collar and (no apologies for turning this into yet another plea for buttoned to the neck blouses) the whole thing is magnified enormously if the collar itself is held in a fixed position by being snugly buttoned.

The other point to make is that the underarm area is part of a persons body which is comparatively rarely put on display in this way. It's quite a vulnerable area and I suspect one which behaviourologists would tell us is not voluntarily exposed during times of stress or tension.... such as bondage role play

I would have to say that I personally would find it even more of a turn on if there was a little hint of underarm dampness when the models posed in this way. I imgine it might get pretty hot in a bondage situation... so let's see a bit of perspiration!

I bet Bhowani doesn't want any sweat stains on his beutiful blouses tho... shame!

And to think I joined this site for the blouses not the bondage... but if it hadn't been for the bondage content I would never have realised I find this feature sooooo sexy! Tsk tsk tsk!

Com_1

Re: Arms raised or tied above head !

💗0
Hmmmm.... I really thought this topic would generate more interest and comment.

Doesn't anyone else find it a turn on?

Com_1

💗0
I'm still amazed no one commented on this thread!

💗0
Hi

You'll be glad to know I've got a few sets in the pipeline with raised arms. As for under-arm dampness, I'm not so sure. Most models go to extraordinary lengths to stop that sort of thing happening!

Bhowani

💗0
The only way I see to to tie them up right with their arms raised over their heads is to tie them to the bedpost, chain them to the wall, or strecth them out on the rack or some other peice of torture equipment. Though I did see a picture of Lorelei form Bedroom Bondage with her arms tied in such a way.
Login to reply