Is it me or would it be awesome to see a black model here?

💗0
Hey I was just wondering how fantasic it would be to have a beautiful black babe here, imagine the white silk across her smooth dark skin. Instantly arousing for me...

Re: Is it me or would it be awesome to see a black model here?

💗0
I'd just love to see black girls in those fabulous blouses!

💗0

Hi

I agree a black model would be great. The problem is there aren't an awful lot of black bondage models around, apart from Lexi who features extensively on Bondage Bob's site. I'm still looking though, and if I find a black girl who fits the other Bhowani criteria - ie she's drop dead gorgeous - rest assured you'll see her here in blouses and bondage.

Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani

Can I suggest that you book some black models for Just Blouse sessions? Button them to the neck of course... then just ask how they feel about bondage? If you just drop it in to the conversation, with no pressure to decide that day, give me a ring in a couple of weeks, type of thing... they might be interested to try it. All the experienced bondage models have all got to start somewhere, and remember that you started a few off on tht career. And if they decide not to, well, you've still got some cracking blouse shots which will certainly keep me happy!

Com_1

💗0
Any UP-DATE on the black girl/white blouse/white cotton bra/white cotton gag/white cotton ropes idea?
Thanx!

💗0
All being well I'll be shooting with a truly beautiful black girl next month.
Looking forward to it

Bhowani

💗0
It's great! A black girl in white lingerie gagged with white scarf.
Login to reply