picture size

💗0
Hi Bhowani

I notice that the pictures on Bondage Bob's site display larger than yours on the webpage. In some of the sets (like the Lucy Zara blouse gallery set of 31/8/07) where the model doesn't fill the frame anyway, there's a lot of wasted space. I know there's been a few comments posted on Bob's forum about picture size, and incredibly someone there did ask for smaller pics! As far as I'm concerned, the bigger the better, so please increase the display size if you can.
Cheers
Com_1

Re: picture size

💗0
Hi

There are a lot of variables in picture size. My most recently taken pictures are bigger than older ones because I use a different camera with a much higher pixel count. My older pictures - and this Lucy set was actually taken a little while ago - lose too much quality if I make them much bigger than browser size. Generally speaking most of my pictures will be larger. I saw the comment in Bondage Bob's about pictures being too big. Obviously someone hasn't worked out that they can size pictures to their browser however they wish.

Bhowani

💗0
Bhowani have you considered doing desktops? I know any picture can be used as a desktop, but I'm thinking of pix sized to fill the desktops.

💗0
Not a bad idea - I'll have a look at it

Bhowani
Login to reply