White blouse, skirt with a belt and boots.

💗0
Hi. I`m a member from Spain, and this is the best site in blouse bondage. I love girls being tied with their hands behind their back wearing white blouses. I have question for you.
I would like to see a young woman who wears a white blouse, brown skirt with a smart black belt and a gold necklace with a heart shape medal.
Do you ever take pictures and make films in that kind of clothes? I would also like too see a lot more kidnapping and on screen tying.
I hope a soon answer, thanks.
White blouse, skirt with a belt and boots. 31-white-blouse--skirt-with-a-belt-and-boots-.jpg

Re: White blouse, skirt with a belt and boots.

💗0
Hi

That's a bit specific but it's just the sort of set I like, so I'll do my best for you.

Bhowani

💗0
Thank you for your answer, sir Bhowani.
When can I see the set of photos? In 2,3 months?
What ´s your opinion of my fetish bondage? Do you like it?
I hope an answer soon.
Thanks

💗0
Your fetish sounds just great. This is probably the only site where you're likely to see it. Watch this space!

Bhowani

💗0
Sounds hot to me. I'd like to see the model in this outfit with her her done up like a sophisticated lady.

💗0
Thank you very much John, do you like my fetish bondage?
I´m glad for you.
Thanks.

💗0
Great picture. Thank you for showing it to us.

💗0
Along these lines, my choice for captive would be either Kobe or Olivia. Hair done up in back, very sophisticated white long sleeve blouse, either tie neck of ruffled, very tight ankle length black skirt, high heel shoes.
For a captor my choice would be either Lana or maybe Tammy, wearing tight designer jeans & a tight sweater. Maybe a kidnap storyline? Thanx again.

💗0
Sweater?? Tammy in a SWEATER??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! In a BLOUSE!!!

💗0
Speaking of Tammy. Our friends Bondage Bob & Bhowani have, in the past offered us a some very good sets of Tammy rigged in this kind of outfit. I hope that more are in the cards. Thanx again!
Login to reply