Happy New Year Bhowani!

💗0
Happy New Year Bhowani!
I must say, the recent shoots have been excellent! I especially love the neck scarves that the models have been wearing, please shoot more of these. I notice you prefer to use a longer scarf rather than the 16" neckerchief style? Neckerchiefs are finally coming back into style here in the US and I'm thankfull to see more and more women wearing them again.

Well, kudos to you and keep up the good work here. Shoot more neck scarves and blindfolds (my 2 favorites) Have you ever thought of doing professionaly dressed women? perhaps business attire, or business suits with scarves? Also, would be nice to have a male villian in a few shoots now and then. I find the grabbing/kidnapping and the act of tieing/gagging one of the most erotic aspects of a shoot.

I wish I had enough cash to back you and Bob in an all video production company :)

Cheers-
Cit

Re: Happy New Year Bhowani!

💗0

Thanks for your comments, Cit, and a happy new year to you. Rest assured there are plenty of sets coming up featuring neck scarves and blindfolds, and I have a great set to post of Donna Marie in a business suit and white blouse. I hope you like Lana's neckscarf in the current blouse gallery, and there's a neckscarf preview gallery due to be posted in about three week's time.

Best wishes and thanks again

Bhowani
Login to reply