Previews

💗0
Hi Bhowani.
First of all, great website! Love all the scarf bondage. You have posted a lot of really amazing looking photos in the preview galleries of lots of the models, for instance the pictures I have attached, but they were posted so long ago that I was wondering if you are actually ever going to post the full sets that these photos go with? I, for one, would certainly like to see the sets that these photos go with. Thanks

Teprac14863

PS There are loads of other photo sets that I've seen in previews that I would really like to see too, but you can only attach 3 photos.
Previews 39-previews.jpg
Previews 40-previews.jpg
Previews 41-previews.jpg

Re: Previews

💗0
Hi

Glad you like the site.

Whenever I do a shoot I post a set of preview pictures from that shoot so members can see what's coming up. Obviously I do a lot of shoots and build up a huge catalogue of work. Even updating twice a day it takes time to work through. For instance the Rachel Bell set that's running now was previewed back in March. The only thing that I can absolutely guarantee is that all the sets which have been previewed will appear on the site sooner or later, along with other great sets which haven't been previewed. I'm afraid you just have to be patient and make sure your membership doesn't expire.

Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani,

I am a newbie on your site, taking a six month membership back in July having seen a preview run on Restrained Elegance.

You're doing a great job. It is clear to see the effort required to keep such a site going.

I have to say though, I do agree with the comment made by Tepracl 4863, it does seem to take a while for the sets to come up post the preview, but as you say, all good things come to those that wait. So I will be patient.

But I really wanted to continue on this thread, as it does seem that some of the previewed sets do not appear at all before a second preview teaser arrives, followed by updates from the second preview, missing out some of the original promised material.

Examples are:

Abigail Toyne first preview (May 07) - set featuring DSCF3468

Hannah Claydon first preview (Mar 09) - only one set has appeared prior to the second preview

It would be nice if a clearer updating schedule existed - for example - all previewed material will appear within twelve months of the preview.

It’s just a thought.

Cheers,

ODX.

💗0
Hi.

Welcome to the site. Hope you like what you see

I take your point about second previews overtaking the first previews. The reason for that is that I sometimes do shoots with a particular model in quick succession - particularly if she's great to work with. Hannah Claydon is a good example. As soon as I'd done the first shoot with her I arranged the second, and there was absolutely no way I could have posted all of the content from the first shoot in the meantime.

There are over 50 models on the site, and everyone has their favourites so I try and keep a rotation of models, and absolutely everything I shoot will appear on the site - or in my Blouses for Sex site - sooner or later.

I'm posting as fast as I can, but there is inevitably a delay between shooting and posting, even with daily updates. The alternative would be not to post any previews, but that would be a shame.

Regards

Bhowani
Login to reply