Questions for Models

💗0
Hi
If you'd like to ask any of our gorgeous models a question you can post it in here and I'll get an answer for you. Any subject - within the bounds of decency - just ask away

Bhowani

Re: Questions for Models

💗0
I have 2 questions for Lana Cox or any of he models

1. What are they thinking when they are tied and gagged during a shoot?

2. How did they become a bondage model, what gave them the idea.

Cheers

Re: Questions for Models

💗0
Hi

Here's a precis of Lana's answers:

1) As a professional model I mostly think about how I am going to do what the photographer wants - is this the right position, have I got the right expression etc. But sometimes it's difficult because I find being tied up a very relaxing experience so I sometimes struggle to concentrate. This is particularly true if I'm blindfolded. I go very sleepy and have to stop myself dropping off!

2) When I first came to this country from Russia I did a lot of conventional glamour photgraphy, but then started some fetish work - particularly smoking and fur coat fetishes. Then a photographer introduced mne to some bondage work and I've never looked back. It's more interesting than normal glamour work and I find the different positions and ties fascinating. I started to work with Bhowani about eight years ago and have worked with him many times since. For me he's one of the best bondage photographers around, and a pretty nice guy too. I love working with him.

Thanks Lana - and don't forget you can see loits more Lana at www.leggylana,com
Login to reply