Possible scenario?

💗0
Hi Bhowani,

Love the site, especially the models - just keep coming back!

One scenario I'd love to see, though I realise it could be tricky: a 3-girl set, where they are just playing, maybe (hopefully!) a game where one's are blindfolded and the other(s) decide to 'surprise' her, tie her up with scarves and play with her and then one of the others gets blindfolded, then tied and teased as well.

This could work as well with an intruder set, with one girl masked as the intruder, blindfolding, tieing, gagging and dominating the other two.

You may have noticed that blindfolds are a key element of all this, and would especially love to see this with any of Jasmine, Fi, Danni, Hannnah or Rachel - how optimistic is this?! Hope you can do something like this.

Cheers, and keep the good work.

Adam

Re: Possible scenario?

💗0
Hi

Love your suggestion, and glad you like the site.

It could be tricky getting all those girls together, but I may well put it on my "to do" list for the New Yera. If not I'll get as close as I can. In the meantime you can rest assured there will be lots more blindfolds on this site

Bhowani

Re: Possible scenario?

💗0
Hi Bhowani,

Thanks for the reply - look forward to whatever you can do!

Another perspective on it - maybe Donna Jackson as the lady of the house teasing one or two maids, then having the tables turned? I think she has the looks and attitude to carry that off.

Sorry, imagination working overtime, will leave it there!

Adam
Login to reply