Many questions to Bhowani ..please..(2)

💗0
Welcome once again, bhowani

I will continue with my questions .. wishful thinking that does not worry me..

1 - a matter of principle bhowani.. that you are afraid of the models from harm .. do not tied the already

2 - Why is there no videos of Carla Brown is tied and gagged ??

3 - bhowani is your real name .. and if the answer is no .. what is your real name ..

And finally .. Can I visit you in your studio in london when you shoot with lana Cox .. I'll pay you to watch Directly bihend the sciences

and I want you please to inform her my greetings

thank you ..for every things...

Re: Many questions to Bhowani ..please..(2)

💗0
Hi again

In answer to your other questions - Carla is not doing bondage work at the moment - I wish she was. Any pictures you see of her in bondage elsewhere are old sets.

Bhowani is not my real name, but it is my professional name and the only one I use on my sites. It relates to the film Bhowani Junction which features a classic bondage scene with Ava Gardner

I'm afraid I can't have a third party on set during a shoot. Generally speaking the models do not like it.

Regards
Bhowani

💗0
After all .. I'm sad because I will not be able to see the models directly .. but respect you and I respect the views of models .. but why Carla did not want work bondage ???? I also heard that Katharina is also retired from work bondage .. if you know the reason bhowani..please.. tell me this is the last of my questions ..

Forgive me if disturbed you .. but I'm interested to know the secrets Secrets of models that satisfy our desires...

💗0
I think Carla began to pursue another career and didn't feel she could continue her bondage modelling - a great shame - she is a beautiful model.

Katarina did retire (all models do eventually!) and no longer lives in the UK. If she comes out of retirement maybe I could work with her again

Bhowani
Login to reply