christmas

💗0
Hi Bhowani are you going to surprise us with a nice christmas bonus this year,especially with you dressed up as santa and surprising one of your models.btw happy christmas to you and all yiour lovely girls.

Re: christmas

💗0
Hi David

Nothing quite like that, but my Christmas Day present to members is a great chair bondage set with the lovely Savannah. This set was destined for the Blindfold Bound site but never quite made it, so here it is for the first time. There's also a great Hannah Claydon white blouse video. Then, as a Boxing Day surprise, it's my turn to get tied up by the very very sexy Tigerr. You won't believe what she can do with a bound captive. And 2012 is going to bring all sorts of goodies your way, exclusive to this site, and we continue to update every single day, making this the best value bondage site on the web.It's going to be another great bondage year here at Bound by Bhowani, and it's a year in which I celebrate 10 years of Bhowani blouse bondage. You can catch my early stuff in the new Bhowani Vault at www.vault.boundbybhowani.com.

In the meantime, a very Happy Christmas to all of our members and friends.

Bhowani
Login to reply