Equestrienne Bondage

💗0
Bhowani,

I see that the ever-lovely Ms. Charlotte Elizabeth is being featured to kick off February, dolled up in what has to be one of the finest equestrienne outfits I've seen in a long time.

She's like to modern day Helga von Sturm who used to do all kinds of amazing equestrienne shoots back in the late 70's and early 80's. Debra Lee also did some killer things, but Charlotte is fast becoming a new all-time favourite.

Great to see you're posting some of these now. There are sites that deliver consistently good equestrienne bondage (ridingboots.net) however your style is so perfectly attuned to this kind of thing, it's a match made in heaven.

The fact that you have a video ready to go as well? 2012 looks VERY promising. ;)

For those who aren't as keen on this kind of thing as I am, I've attached an image of Helga from back in the day.
Equestrienne Bondage 43-equestrienne-bondage.jpg

Re: Equestrienne Bondage

💗0
Thanks for that great picture from the old Bondage Life days. It certainly floats my boat.

You'll be glad to know I've got quite a few equesterienne sets and videos coming up, featuring such beauties as Lana Cox, Fifi, Charlotte Elizabeth and Abigail Toyne. I think you'll like them

Bhowani
Login to reply