Lana the Librarian

💗0
First, let me start by saying that I really love this site. I really do appreciate the work that goes into what might very well be the best bondage site on the web.(well, next to Bondage Bob ;p)

That being said, I think I speak for many when I say that I enjoy the work of a one Lana Cox. I was just wondering something: where did the photo sets of Lana as a bound librarian go? Another favorite of mine is her as the Spy in Black. A good portion of that is missing as well. Will they be added again soon, or are they going to the Bhowani archive?

Other than that, please keep up the good work. I'm a big fan of your "vintage style" damsels. :)

Re: Lana the Librarian

💗0
Hi

Glad you like the site, and glad you like Lana too. She was the very first bondage model I worked with and is still a favourite.

For space reasons, some of the old sets have to go from the site after a few years to make way for new stuff. However, the good news is that they will be re-posted in my low price archive site The Bhowani Vault at www.vault.boundbybhowani.com.

Bhowani
Login to reply