Your requests

💗0
Don't forget this site is the product of its members. If there's anything you'd like to see here, put in a request and I'll see what can be done. Upcoming shoots include the lovely Sapphire, sexy US superstar Kobe Lee and the legendary Lana Cox

Re: Your requests

💗0
Hi, Bhowani.

In response to your suggestion of requests, can I suggest more long satin dresses? Or short denim shorts / skirts and a satin blouse tied above the navel? Both would look great with a cleave gagged damsel, and the latter would also look good with scarf accessories... I reckon they'd suit Kobe Lee...

However, in general, I really like the site, and trust your judgement in such things...

💗0
Hi

Long dresses are a bit off-subject for this site, though I do feature them occasionally. I like the idea of a tied satin blouse and denim shorts or skirt. I'll try and incorporate that in my Kobe Lee shoot next month

Thanks for your contributions

Bhowani

💗0
Hi, Bhowani.

Thanks for the response, and yes, I know the long dresses are a little off message, but I figured it was worth a try. You're certainly more likely to feature them than a lot of sites save a couple. As I say, I like the site just as it is...

Thanks for the response, and for the possibility of seeing Kobe Lee in a tied blouse.

All the best.

💗0
My latest shoot with Sapphire included a set in which she wears a white satin blouse knotted at the navel and denim shorts. There's some preview pictures posted - the rest to come soon.

Hope you loike them

Bhowani

💗0
.....and I've just finished a phot-session with Kobe Lee. I think you'll like her in knotted black satin blouse and denim skirt. Sample pics to be posted soon

Bhowani

💗0
Please can I request some longer skirts & upskirt views of the ladies, like the attached but of course with the ladies tied.

Thanks,
T
Re: Your requests 44-re--your-requests.jpg

💗0
OK Theo

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do for future sets.

Incidentally, if you like like long skirts, take a look at the Tammy barmaid set which has been running recently in The Bhowani Vault. You can see it at http://vault.boundbybhowani.com/members/thumbs.php?set=tambar1

Bhowani

💗0
bhowani Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK Theo
>
> Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do for
> future sets.
>
> Incidentally, if you like like long skirts, take a
> look at the Tammy barmaid set which has been
> running recently in The Bhowani Vault. You can see
> it at
> http://vault.boundbybhowani.com/members/thumbs.php
> ?set=tambar1
>
> Bhowani

Thanks, look forward to it.

Should my password work with that site? Or any chance of a sample on here?

💗0
Hi

No. The Bhowani Vault is a separate archive site. However, you can access it for a special low price of just $10.95, plus thousands of archive photographs and lots of archive videos gojn g back to my earliest work

Bhowani

💗0
Hi bhowani,

Good to be back as a member, your works as good as ever, and the models are still gorgeous!

I don't know how easy it is to 'request' models(!) but have you thought about working with Tasha Marley or even Kendra James? I think they'd be fantastic additions if at all possible!

The only other request I have would be more blindfolds - maybe a two-part, two-model set, with one tying the other and then swapping roles? That would be great!

All the best

💗0
Hi

Glad you like my work - welcome back!

Tasha Marley and Kendra James would be great assets to the site, but because they are in the US and I am in the UK, I have to wait till they make a trip over - which they do from time to time.

As far as blindfolds go - I like your idea, and rest assured there will always be plenty of blindfolds in this site

Bhowani

💗0
Thanks for the response!

I knew Kendra is US (shame!) but I thought that Tasha was a Brit... ah well...

Keep up the good work!

💗0
I would like to see some full length movies, 10 minutes or longer since all vids on the site now is so short. And i would like to see vids or pics where guys is playing with tied women, for example licking their boobs or vagina or kissing with them and touching their vagina.

💗0
Hi

To be honest, the reason most of my videos are quite short - no longer than three minutes - is because I don't like to leave a girl tied up and struggling for too long. Afer all, it is only fantasy and I don't want a girl to be in pain or to injure herself while struggling.

Having said that, I do intend to shoot some longer movies for the site with girls who are more rope tolerant, and there will be an interactive element to some of these. These movies will be coming quite soon

Bhowani

💗0
Bhowani2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
>
> To be honest, the reason most of my videos are
> quite short - no longer than three minutes - is
> because I don't like to leave a girl tied up and
> struggling for too long. Afer all, it is only
> fantasy and I don't want a girl to be in pain or
> to injure herself while struggling.
>
> Having said that, I do intend to shoot some longer
> movies for the site with girls who are more rope
> tolerant, and there will be an interactive element
> to some of these. These movies will be coming
> quite soon
>
> Bhowani

Hi, I am a completely satisfied member! Less is more as far as I am concerned. My request for a shoot is a scene in a shoe shop where the model is trying on heels while wearing seamless nude tights, skirt, no panties and the shop assistant asks her if she minds being tied as he is researching bondage! lol

💗0
An interesting scenario. Not sure if they'll let me film it at my local branch of Timpsons, but I'll certainly see what I can do!!

Bhowani
Login to reply