Message for Lana.

💗0
First off, I just want to say that I think you are awesome! There are tons of excellent models featured on this site, but if I had to pick a favorite it would definately be you! You play the part of the damsel like no other.

Just a few questions to satisfy my curiousity.
1) Is bondage modeling just a job for you or do you enjoy it, and why?
2) Do you have a favorite way to be tied/gagged?
3) When you were first asked to do bondage, were you at all apprehensive and what prompted you to say 'yes'?

Hope to hear from you soon and I can't wait to see more of your photo sets(hint hint, Bhowani ;) Take care.

Re: Message for Lana.

💗0
Thanks for your questions - I'll pass them on to Lana and post her replies.

And rest assured there's lots more Lana to come - I probably have more bondage sets of her in the pipeline than any other bondage website owner - literally dozens!!

Bhowani

💗0
Thanks Bhowani. Dozens of photo sets of Lana! Sounds like Utopia in the making!

💗0
Hi

Here's Lana's reply to your questions:

1. Modelling is my job, but I enjoy some parts of it more than others. I have always loved being tied up by a good photographer who know's what he's doing (A shoot with Bhowani is always a special pleasure!). It makes me feel very secure and relaxed.
3. I enjoy most bondage positions as long as they are not too uncomfortable. A secure chair tie or a good hogtie are probably my favourites.
4. I will only allow myself to be tied up by someone I know and trust - that's only sensible. I was first asked by a photographer I knew well, so I said yes, and the rest is history. I have had the pleasure of being tied up and photographed by some really great guys, who also happen to be great photographers.

Lots of love. I hope you enjoy seeing more pictures of me in my bondage predicaments

Lana
xxx
Login to reply