Charlotte Elizabeth...

💗0
Hi, Bhowani.

I know I should probably wait and have a nice surprise, but I'm not good at patience when it comes to your amazing work. Any clue as to when the Charlotte Eliazabeth sets where she is wearing a pink satin blouse bound and gagged in the barn will be coming, and the one where she is tied to the St. Andrew's Cross? Those both look very exciting...

Thanks. All the updates since the beginning of the year have been great, and looking forward to the wonderful Amy and Emma soon!

Re: Charlotte Elizabeth...

💗0
Hi

The Charlotte pink satin blouse set should be coming soon. I haven't scheduled the other set in yet, but I'll try and bring it forward. Glad you're enjoying the updates

Bhowani

💗0
Hi, Bhowani.

I notice there's a video update of Charlotte Elizabeth coming soon. Any idea when those images will be posted as well? Also, any further news on Charlotte in the pink satin equestrienne set?

Thanks. Loving everything at the minute!

💗0
Hi

All those images are in the pipeline, plus lots more of lovely Charlotte coming quite soon. She's been a bit poorly but she's fully recovered now and will be the subject of my next shoot.

Bhowani

💗0
Good to hear that Charlotte is now recovered, and that you will be shooting with her soon. Please pass on my wishes for continued good health to her.

Thanks, Bhowani.
Login to reply